A Submersible Water Well Pump is Powerful and Enduring
Pushing Water Up Your Water Well is Always Easier Than Pulling It Up
A submersible well pump is probably your best choice for bringing water out of a deep well in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine. Submersible water well pumps are great for deep water wells due to their ability to push water up and out of the well.
Submersible pumps range from ½ hp to 7-1/2 hp for residential use.They also come in different flow ranges with residential use being in the 5 gallons per minute to 35 gallons per minute. Here are the specs for a typical Franklin Submersible Well Pump:
- Several performance ranges are available with the ability to deliver as little as 2 gallons per minute up to 90 gallons per minute
- Available with non-corrosive discharge and motor bracket
- Ceramic bearing sleeve for durability
- Hex rubber bearing has an extra large surface to assure shaft stability and multiple flow channels to keep small particles away from bearing surfaces
- Celcon® disk allows for close tolerances for increased performance
- Stainless steel up thrust washer prevents excessive wear in severe applications
- Built-in, Flomatic® check valve keeps water in the system at all times
- Removable suction screen on all submersible units that will prevent debris from clogging impellers while providing full flow performance
- Stainless steel shaft features high quality, premium materials at a competitive price
- Powered by Franklin Electric Super Stainless Motor and a Franklin submersible unit for a complete Franklin quality installation
- We offer Variable Speed motors that can deliver power equal to the water demand and based on the well's capacity
Franklin submersible jet pumps will pull the water up and out of your well and into your business or home. Call us out for an expert consultation and recommendation (800) 343-1411 Comac Well and Pump.